Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's been a while since I've been back here blogging, and a lot has happened since then. Rereading all these posts, sometimes you realize what you were thinking at the time wasn't really a big deal. The things you worry about, months later, don't really mean anything. But of course, it's always easier to have perspective in retrospect..

I've been finding myself daydreaming a lot. On bart, on the shuttle, at work. About what I can't exactly say. Just something different.

I've been having this reoccurring image in my mind: wandering through the streets of an unknown city at night, lights glimmering all around me, all sorts of different people, food stands, skyscrapers and buildings. Hopefully it will happen soon.

2 more weeks until the end of my job. I've made many friends here, experienced things both good and bad, and it's definitely something I'll carry on with me throughout my years. The job ends but life goes on. I know we'll keep in touch.

What a melancholy post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home